The Artillery Genius Pro 3D Printer has just been launched in Aug 2021, now featuring a 32 bit motherboard and an auto bed leveling inspired by the famous BLTouch originally from Antclabs. The Genius Pro is same as its predecessor Genius, which has 220 x 220 x 250mm print size, equipped with Titan Direct Drive, Dual Z axis, Ultra-Quiet Stepper Motor, Rapid Heat Bed, TFT Touch Screen, Fast Printing, Filament Sensor, USB Slot , but should be more stable theoretically when the 32 bit motherboard would certainly do a better job with more functions on the Marlin 2.0.x. (Genius was 8 bit / Marlin 1.1.9)
- Powerful High-Quality – DIY all in one structure, 95% pre-assembly, 220 x 220 x 250 mm print size. Intelligent automatic bed leveling. Wide-voltage heat bed protection. With touch screen control
- Rapid Heating AC Heat Bed – Can be heated to 120 ℃ in 3 minutes. Support flexible materials. Tempered glass platform makes the prints adhere and release better without warping
- Resume Printing – Filament runout and power failure detection, can resume your printer after recovery. Saving your time and reducing waste
- Synchronized Dual Z System – Double screw drive, more stable printing with high precision and high-speed movement. Exclusive Z-axis coupler for smoother printing
- Ultra-Quiet Printing – Replaceable stepper driver and low-decibel working mode make printing quiet, dissipated much less heat.